Custom Search

Corundum Crystal

Corundum Crystal
Nice jewelry from Thailand make by Corundum...

Clear Quart

Clear Quart
It's known as the "master healer" and will amplify energy and....

Amethyst Quart

Amethyst Quart
Amethyst is a powerful and protective stone. It.....

Buryl Emerald

Buryl Emerald
Emeralds in antiquity were mined by the Egyptians and.....

10k Gold, Round, Diamond Stud Earrings (1/3 cttw, J-K Color, I2-I3 Clarity)


10k Gold, Round, Diamond Stud Earrings (1/3 cttw, J-K Color, I2-I3 Clarity).
No jewelry wardrobe is complete without a classic pair of diamond stud earrings. Simple enough for daytime wear, yet radiant with evening attire, they offer sophistication and versatility all in one beautiful package. These classic studs, available in 10 karat white or yellow gold, showcase single round-cut diamonds with a total weight of 1/3 carat, held securely in four-prong settings. The earrings are featured on posts with friction-back closures.

Customer Review.
Before you get these earrings, please read more about diamonds. 1/3 cttw is the total carat weight of these earrings, so they ARE small. The color and clarity are not great, so they have some flaws that are visible to the eye. They still sparkle, and they look very elegant. I prefer small but real diamonds over large CZ, so it is a matter of preference. These are starter diamonds for people that want to wear real diamonds without breaking the bank. I am pleased with them. My only complaint is that these earrings did not come with a certificate of authenticity. If they were not sold by Amazon, probably I would have returned them just for that reason.
By Shrura.

The earrings arrived promptly, and I've worn them nearly constantly since receipt. I have small ear lobes with multiple piercings, so these are perfect. They sparkle and catch the light, and are VERY noticable. Just gorgeous. Perfect size for multiple piercings.
By Betty S. Collier.


Reiew This Product More..






Add 10k Gold, Round, Diamond Stud Earrings (1/3 cttw, J-K Color, I2-I3 Clarity) to Shopping cart