Custom Search

Corundum Crystal

Corundum Crystal
Nice jewelry from Thailand make by Corundum...

Clear Quart

Clear Quart
It's known as the "master healer" and will amplify energy and....

Amethyst Quart

Amethyst Quart
Amethyst is a powerful and protective stone. It.....

Buryl Emerald

Buryl Emerald
Emeralds in antiquity were mined by the Egyptians and.....

14k Two-Tone Diamond Heart Ring (1/10 cttw, H-I Color, I2 Clarity)


Customer Review For This Product.
This ring looks great at the picture, but unfortunately in real life it's a little different. At the picture it looks like there's more yellow gold and just a quarter or third of ring is white gold. The ring I've got has quarter of yellow gold and the rest is white gold. Other than that it is excellent ring for such price and it still looks great. Quite fast shipping and good packaging.
By V. Zlokazov "watch lover".

I bought this ring for my girlfriend on our 3 year anniversary and it was a hit! She loves it and hasn't taken it off. The two-tone is beautiful and symbolic. I noticed a few reviews mentioned that the ring was small, but it really isn't too bad at all. It's perfect (size & all) for the occasion (anniversary/promise ring)! All together, this was a Good buy... I recommend it.
By M. Selva.

The ring came in as pictured, lovely quality. I am completely satisfied with this ring, and I have had no problems. Even shipping happened faster than I expected. Overall this has been the one of the best buys I've made, an excellent deal on such a lovely piece of jewelry.
By Jerry F. Parm.


Reiew This Product More..






Add 14k Two-Tone Diamond Heart Ring (1/10 cttw, H-I Color, I2 Clarity) to Shopping cart