Custom Search

Corundum Crystal

Corundum Crystal
Nice jewelry from Thailand make by Corundum...

Clear Quart

Clear Quart
It's known as the "master healer" and will amplify energy and....

Amethyst Quart

Amethyst Quart
Amethyst is a powerful and protective stone. It.....

Buryl Emerald

Buryl Emerald
Emeralds in antiquity were mined by the Egyptians and.....

Three Stone Round Brilliant Diamond Ring 1/3ctw (GH/I1) in 14K White Gold


Three Stone Round Brilliant Diamond Ring 1/3ctw (GH/I1) in 14K White Gold

Popular ring from Amazon this ring with 27 customer review and average score is 4/5.

Customer Review.
I chose this ring because it was the setting I wanted. I thought the diamonds looked a bit clunky in the picture.. but I took a chance. My fiance and I were looking for wedding rings but didn't want to spend thousands of dollars. That was another factor in choosing this. When I received it I was so happy. It's very dainty and feminine and I think it is absolutely gorgeous. Exactly what I wanted at a very affordable price. The ring is NOT as big and chunky as it looks in the picture. Which is a plus in my book.
By Jennifer Foster "niffs"

My fiance surprised me with this beautiful, flawless ring and I absolutely love it. If you are looking for a classy ring for your g/f that does not cost a fortune, this is definitely the one for her! The settings of the diamonds make them look even bigger than they really are! Thanks amazon!
By Chef "At Home Chef"


This is a beautiful ring that really sparkles in the light. Not as big as it looks in the picture, but it was to big for my Fianc e's finger. Had to resize to a 3.5 & the shop checked it and it is real. Just thought I'd add that for those of u who are not comfortable ordering online. Great ring and a great day. It also came really fast with just regular shipping. Only about three days. So if ur girl has small hands and doesn't want a huge diamond on it, then this is the ring.
By Johnny S. Garcia "JOSAGA"


Reiew This Product More..





Add Three Stone Round Brilliant Diamond Ring 1/3ctw (GH/I1) in 14K White Gold to Shopping cart