Custom Search

Corundum Crystal

Corundum Crystal
Nice jewelry from Thailand make by Corundum...

Clear Quart

Clear Quart
It's known as the "master healer" and will amplify energy and....

Amethyst Quart

Amethyst Quart
Amethyst is a powerful and protective stone. It.....

Buryl Emerald

Buryl Emerald
Emeralds in antiquity were mined by the Egyptians and.....

18k Gold, Round, Diamond 4-Prong Stud Earrings


18k Gold, Round, Diamond 4-Prong Stud Earrings (1/3 cttw, H-I Color, SI1-SI2 Clarity).
No jewelry wardrobe is complete without a classic pair of diamond stud earrings. Simple enough for daytime wear, yet radiant with evening attire, they offer sophistication and versatility all in one beautiful package. These classic studs, available in 18 karat white or yellow gold, showcase single round-cut diamonds with a total weight of 1/3 carat, held securely in four-prong settings. They are featured on posts with friction-back closures.
These are fine quality diamonds, with exceptional brilliance. They are near-colorless, with a minimum color rating of H-I, and appear white to the eye. The clarity rating of these diamonds is Sl1-2, meaning there are small inclusions that can be seen somewhat easily under 10x magnification. These inclusions are not visible to the unaided eye, however, and the diamonds appear clear in the mounting.

Customer Review.
I got these for ~280$ at Amazon during a Mother's day deal. Which was a good deal considering the SI1-SI2 clarity. I say that because for the last few months (2009), you can buy 1/2 carat studs with I1-I3 clarity for 250$ at Kays Jewelers (and you can pick and choose from several pieces).
But when I got the Amazon studs, I was very pleasantly surprised with their clarity and sparkle. I was not particular about the size being small, because I needed something smaller for every-day wear(the amazon 'on the ear' image is pretty accurate). When I went and compared them with the I1-I3 pieces I saw at the Jewelers, there was a VERY significant difference in the clarity and sparkle but not a lot in size. Even the rep there was surprised I got them for under 300$
So if you are more concerned about the size of the diamond, you might want to check out the local jewelers first and rummage through the 8-10 pairs they usually carry - and pick the one which is clearest i.e. less yellow to the eye.
Otherwise 1/3 carat SI1-SI2 under 300$ was a very good deal for me. Too bad their prices have climbed since then.
PS: As some of you might know, Coscto also has great deals on diamonds, but they seldom carry smaller pieces like these studs.
By T. Amjad.

I was a little nervous buying diamonds online, but these were an excellent price and are exactly as described by Amazon.com. It's a good idea to understand diamond sizes because these can appear a bit small initially, but after putting them on, they are exactly what I was looking for in a diamond stud (I wanted these for the second hole, not so much for the primary). Nevertheless, I've been wearing these as in the primary hole on their own, and they convey a modest glamour. The clarity and cut is beautiful, and they are extremely sparkly in normal light. I ordered white gold, and the prongs are hardly visible. The backs feel very secure (actually they're almost difficult to take off), and I could not be happier with these earrings. Mine arrived in a velvet box within a navy box with the earring specification on the underside (so sounds like the packaging has been upgraded since some of the other reviews). I'd give these even more stars if I could. If you're lookng for a modest but beautiful diamond, these fit the bill perfectly.
By SillyZippyCat.


Reiew This Product More..





Add 18k Gold, Round, Diamond 4-Prong Stud Earrings to Shopping cart