Custom Search

Corundum Crystal

Corundum Crystal
Nice jewelry from Thailand make by Corundum...

Clear Quart

Clear Quart
It's known as the "master healer" and will amplify energy and....

Amethyst Quart

Amethyst Quart
Amethyst is a powerful and protective stone. It.....

Buryl Emerald

Buryl Emerald
Emeralds in antiquity were mined by the Egyptians and.....

14k White Gold Diamond Earring Jackets for 1/2 Carat Stud Earrings


14k White Gold Diamond Earring Jackets for 1/2 Carat Stud Earrings (1/2 cttw, I-J Color, I1-I2 Clarity).
Dress up your favorite diamond studs with these gorgeous diamond earring jackets, made from 14 karat white gold. Designed for use with 1/2 carat stud earrings, they are very simple to wear. Just slip the earring post through the center hole, and suddenly your ordinary stud is framed by a sparkling diamond halo. There are 20 round diamonds altogether in these earring jackets, for a total diamond weight of 1/2 carat. Studs are not included.

Customer Review.
I think the ones I got are at least I color, I1, not I2! I really like them but I ordered them to see if they would fit my 3/4cttw studs, even though the description says they fit 1/2cttw studs...well they don't state total weight, but thats what they mean. My studs stick out of the jackets, when the stud should fit all the way in the center of the jacket, so my search continues! Good luck to whoever gets these for their 1/2 cttw studs, they're nice!

By L. Lampman.

These earring jackets are absolutely stunning...They are great quality & are Excellent for the price paid...I bought these to go with my blue diamond studs which are 1/2 carat tw & they look gorgous, I also tried them with my 3/4 carat tw white diamond studs & they look awsome too...No matter which way you go, you can't go wrong with these...They really dress up any plain studs & you will get two totally diffrent looks...Go for it, its a GREAT buy!!!
By Drod "Diamondluva.


Reiew This Product More..





Add 14k White Gold Diamond Earring Jackets for 1/2 Carat Stud Earrings to Shopping cart