Custom Search

Corundum Crystal

Corundum Crystal
Nice jewelry from Thailand make by Corundum...

Clear Quart

Clear Quart
It's known as the "master healer" and will amplify energy and....

Amethyst Quart

Amethyst Quart
Amethyst is a powerful and protective stone. It.....

Buryl Emerald

Buryl Emerald
Emeralds in antiquity were mined by the Egyptians and.....

14k Yellow Gold Created Pink Sapphire Flamingo Pendant w/ Diamond Accent


14k Yellow Gold Created Pink Sapphire Flamingo Pendant w/ Diamond Accent
This 14 karat yellow gold flamingo pendant showcases a created pink sapphire briolette and genuine diamond accents. The created pink sapphire stone has a light pink color and a pear shape with checkerboard facets. Petite diamond accents curve along one edge of the center stone. The diamonds have a minimum J color and I2 clarity and a total weight of .015 carat. Small and subtle, with beautiful detailing, the pendant is featured on a 14 karat yellow gold rope chain that fastens with a spring ring clasp.

Customer Review.
The pink flamingo pendant is of a very high quality. The facets of the pink sapphire along with the diamond insets allow the flamingo to sparkle when in the light. I am very satisfied with the pendant and the speed in which I received it!
By Celeste G. Milton ""flamingo fanatic"".

I saw this exact pendant at a local jewelry store and thought it was adorable. I began searching for it or a very similar piece online as a gift for my mother. She loves flamingos, and this pendant was the perfect birthday gift for her. Once I found the same item from the store here at Amazon.com, I ordered it immediately. The pendant is beautiful. The diamonds accenting the breast/neck of the flamingo are not too small and have great sparkle. The created pink sapphire has a very nice cut and shape, but it is a bit lighter in color than the one I saw at the store. I would have liked a deeper color to the main stone, however the overall presentation is so very pretty. I am very pleased with the purchase.
By J. Clark.


Reiew This Product More..





Add 14k Yellow Gold Created Pink Sapphire Flamingo Pendant w/ Diamond Accent to Shopping cart