Custom Search

Corundum Crystal

Corundum Crystal
Nice jewelry from Thailand make by Corundum...

Clear Quart

Clear Quart
It's known as the "master healer" and will amplify energy and....

Amethyst Quart

Amethyst Quart
Amethyst is a powerful and protective stone. It.....

Buryl Emerald

Buryl Emerald
Emeralds in antiquity were mined by the Egyptians and.....

14K White Gold 3 Stone Channel Set Round Diamond Engagement Ring


14K White Gold 3 Stone Channel Set Round Diamond Engagement Ring (1/4 cttw, H-I, SI).
This 14k white gold diamond ring is channel set with 3 round diamonds. The total carat weight is 0.25 cts. The diamonds are H-I color and SI clarity. If this ring is not immediately available, you will be contacted with 48 business hours with other options. This is DivaDiamonds.net item number GL5339W.
 
Customer Review.
When i got the ring, the size was too big. I saw online that i need to pay the shipping to send it back to get an exchange. I was very upset. Usually, when you buy something, if the size is wrong, the seller is paying for the shipping. Not amazon.com. So, add some money to your budget if you want to buy on Amazon, just in case there is a mistake in the shipping or wrong size. So, make sure to always check first the return policy before to order.
By S. Plourde.

I ordered this ring for my spouse and it came the perfect size, in time, all 3 diamonds were authentic, as confirmed at a jewelry, and the price was the best. 5 stars to Diva Diamonds and 5 stars to Amazon.
By PC & Mac.

I purchased this ring for my now fiance. We were very pleased with the way the ring looked and felt. The stones where actually bigger than I thought they where going to be. Overall I think this was a great buy.
By D. Minnick.


Reiew This Product More..





Add 14K White Gold 3 Stone Channel Set Round Diamond Engagement Ring to Shopping cart