Custom Search

Corundum Crystal

Corundum Crystal
Nice jewelry from Thailand make by Corundum...

Clear Quart

Clear Quart
It's known as the "master healer" and will amplify energy and....

Amethyst Quart

Amethyst Quart
Amethyst is a powerful and protective stone. It.....

Buryl Emerald

Buryl Emerald
Emeralds in antiquity were mined by the Egyptians and.....

14k White Gold Black Diamond Ring (1/3 cttw)


14k White Gold Black Diamond Ring (1/3 cttw)
Black and white are irresistible together--particularly when it comes to diamonds. This gleaming 14 karat white gold ring showcases the combination beautifully. A single round black diamond is held securely in a four-prong setting and surrounded by petite white diamonds. A beautiful filigree design beneath the stones adds a touch of vintage elegance. Additional white diamonds trail down the shoulders of the ring, creating a sparkling backdrop for the center stone. This unique and radiant design is bound to attract compliments.

Customer Review.
This was actually bigger than i expected. I get so many compliments on this ring. It is a dainty ring but stands out. I am so pleased and wear it every day. The tiny chips of diamonds compliment the center stone. You do not have to have it under lights for it to sparkle. One of the best purchases i have made.
By T. Giusto.

I purchased this ring when I lost my wedding band. Sure it doesn't look like a wedding band, but for the price, I had a ring to wear again. The profile is not shown in Amazon's pics. The setting around the central diamond is an open scroll type design -- like an antique ring. The black diamond does not pit or scuff like black onyx. It is a simple but effective cut. The accessory diamonds do sparkle and in the 4-5 months I've worn this ring, I've not lost any of the little diamond chips. They appear to be fixed well on the band. I bought it at the Friday sale for about $100. I'd buy it again in a flash for the $129 it's listed at today.
By Jewelry Lover "me".


Reiew This Product More..






Add 14k White Gold Black Diamond Ring (1/3 cttw) to Shopping cart