Custom Search

Corundum Crystal

Corundum Crystal
Nice jewelry from Thailand make by Corundum...

Clear Quart

Clear Quart
It's known as the "master healer" and will amplify energy and....

Amethyst Quart

Amethyst Quart
Amethyst is a powerful and protective stone. It.....

Buryl Emerald

Buryl Emerald
Emeralds in antiquity were mined by the Egyptians and.....

10k White Gold or Yellow Gold Channel-Set Diamond Band (H/I2-I3, 1/4 ct. tw.)


10k White Gold or Yellow Gold Channel-Set Diamond Band (H/I2-I3, 1/4 ct. tw.)
Eleven beautiful round diamonds are channel-set in 10k gold. This classic band has 1/4 carat total diamond weight and is perfect as a wedding or an anniversary band. Clarity is I2-I3 which means flaws will be visible with naked eye. The same ring is available in better qualities.

Customer Review.
To be honest, when I ordered this ring, I thought I would return it if I don't like it. I've seen lots of rings with similar condition. I've seen 10K with 1/10 ct. at $99.99, and 10k with 1/4 ct. at $199 and 14k with 1/4 ct at $299. The first two rings I've seen at retail shops.. didn't look good. Diamond on $99 ring was too yellow, and diamond on $199 ring was too cloudy. Then I saw this ring at amazon.com, there was 20% promotion (I bought this at $119.20# and I still had some time, so I thought I would try... If I didn't like it, then I was gonna return it and just buy $299 ring. My expectation was very low...

I got this ring today... I was speechless... It really was beyond my expectation. Diamond is shiny and sparkling. This ring doesn't look cheap at all. This ring looks just as good as $299 ring that I was gonna buy.... or even better..... I am completely satisfied...
In addition, MontRed customer service was great, too. The ring was supposed to be shipped by yesterday, but I didn't get it. So I called customer service to cancel the order. #Like I said my expectation was low.. ) But then this really kind customer service guy apologized to me saying there was defect on my ring, so they had to make a new ring. He said he would ship it overnight so that I could get it today. Well... You can always make a mistake when you do the business, but I think what really makes difference is how to handle it. And they did really good job, and I am really glad I didn't cancel the ring.
By J. Won.


Reiew This Product More..






Add 10k White Gold or Yellow Gold Channel-Set Diamond Band (H/I2-I3, 1/4 ct. tw.) to Shopping cart